Our website www.acac.edu.kh (“website”) is operated by the Academy of Culinary Arts Cambodia, #23, Street 139, Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia (“ACAC”, “our”, “us” or “we”).
The website may contain advertising of third parties and links to other sites or frames of other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those third parties or other sites.
Processing of Personal data
- In connection with the use of our website, you may automatically or explicitly disclose personal data to the ACAC. In case you enter into a dialogue with the ACAC through our website or any other electronic communication channels, such personal data may include, without limitation, your name, phone number, e-mail address and other personal information that you provide voluntarily. Further, whenever you access our website, date and time of access, your device’s IP address, the URL from which you have accessed our website, transmitted data volume, as well as information on type and version of the browser you are using may be logged.
- If you disclose personal data pertaining to third parties to the ACAC, you are responsible for the approval of the concerned data subjects and for the accuracy of the information provided.
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- processing your requests for information, contact, or a visit.
- answering enquiries, delivery of materials, documents, etc. for download.
- processing of your online application for one of our academic programs if relevant.
- processing of your job application if relevant.
- analyzing the operation and usage of our website (in particular to determine the number of visitors to different sections of our website and what information is of most and least interest, technical site design specifications and to identify system performance or problem areas).
- to prevent security breaches and to ensure the integrity of the data on our servers.
- for our own marketing purposes and in order to send you marketing communications. If you prefer not to receive any marketing communications from the ACAC you can inform us accordingly by contacting us at this page.
The ACAC ensures appropriate data privacy in compliance with statutory requirements. In particular, the ACAC protects the website and all other systems in an appropriate manner by means of technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification, or divulgence of your personal data by unauthorized third parties. However, unfortunately, there may be risks beyond our control and we can therefore not guarantee or warrant the security of any personal data you transmit to or from our website, and you do so at your own risk.
- The ACAC stores your personal data for as long as it is either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected. Statutory data retention requirements remain reserved.
Our website uses StatCounter Analytics, a web-analyzing service, to evaluate the usage of this website, compile reports on the web traffic and provide other services related to the usage of the website and the internet.
Use of Social Plug-Ins
- Our website uses social plug-ins (“plug-ins”) from facebook.com, operated by Facebook Inc. (“Facebook”), twitter.com, operated by Twitter Inc. (“Twitter”), linkedin.com, operated by LinkedIn Corporation (“LinkedIn”), (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn hereinafter referred to as “Social Networks”) and other social media providers. The plug-ins are labelled with an icon of the corresponding Social Network.
- When you visit a website containing plug-ins, your browser establishes a direct connection to the servers of the corresponding Social Network. The content of the plug-ins is directly transmitted from the social network to your browser and linked to the website.
- If you are logged in on the corresponding social network, it can assign the access of the website to your account of the respective social network. When you interact with the plug-ins, for instance with a “Like” button, or add a comment, the information is transmitted from your browser directly to the corresponding social network.
- Please refer to the data privacy statements of the respective Social Networks regarding the purpose and extent of data collection, processing, and usage by the social networks, as well as your rights in this respect and setting options for protecting your privacy.
Right of Access and Correction of Data
You have a statutory right to request information and/or correction of the personal data which we may hold or process about you, pursuant to statutory provisions. You may also request deletion of the personal data which we hold about you unless such personal data is required for the fulfilment of a contractual relationship with you. A request for access, correction or deletion is to be sent in writing, accompanied by a copy of your ID, by using the contact form on this page.